Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you Expecting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What are you Expecting? Empty
PostSubject: What are you Expecting?   What are you Expecting? EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Like I say, ¿What are you expecting for the Playstation 4?. Im expecting to play with the controller wireless like in Playstation 3, that the system have more gygas, another start background, a better online stuff for games and well, that the Playstation4 doesn´t get Virus or less speed at acceding on internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you Expecting?   What are you Expecting? EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:19 pm

-Wireless Controllers
-More GB's

That's pretty much it. Also, I hope the PS4 isn't "Online Only". There's been rumors that it might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you Expecting?   What are you Expecting? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:37 pm

SpeedDrift360 wrote:
-Wireless Controllers
-More GB's

That's pretty much it. Also, I hope the PS4 isn't "Online Only". There's been rumors that it might be.
Migh it be online or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you Expecting?   What are you Expecting? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm

GoombaX wrote:
SpeedDrift360 wrote:
-Wireless Controllers
-More GB's

Migh it be online or not?
Of course it'll be online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you Expecting?   What are you Expecting? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you Expecting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: Gaming :: Playstation 4-
Jump to: