Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chevrolet Cobalt Recall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chevrolet Cobalt Recall Empty
PostSubject: Chevrolet Cobalt Recall   Chevrolet Cobalt Recall EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:42 am

Hey guys,

I am just letting you know there is a recall on some of the Chevrolet Cobalt. I don't know what years it affects, but I will say that the recall is for the steering wheel locking up while driving. So as soon as possible, go to the dealership and have them fix it and make sure they fix it. They may tell you that it is fixed, but I had a friend recently get in a car accident because of this and he is getting 7 million from General Motors because of damages to him, his friends, and the car. Please, for your own safety, take your car to the dealership and make sure they fixed it, because if you don't then it may happen to you. My friend took his car to the dealership and they said they fixed it, but 3 days later the steering wheel locked up and he crashed. The powersteering fluid was full and after the crash one of the passengers never walked again and had to have his whole left side of his face reconstructed. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Thank you and please drive safe.
Trademarked Quotes from the WVDOH.
Back to top Go down

Chevrolet Cobalt Recall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: General Stuff :: Vehicle Talk-
Jump to: