Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing like the 90's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nothing like the 90's Empty
PostSubject: Nothing like the 90's   Nothing like the 90's EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Hey guys,

I have been thinking lately about when I grew up in the 90's. So I decided to make a new topic for it. You guys can post anything that you remember from the 90's. To me the 90's was the greatest era in gaming, but there where also other things in the 90's that made it a great era. To mention one is the nickelodeon time capsule being filled with things from the 80's and then being buried in 1991 (which is the year I was born) and in 2041 it will be dug up. To me that was something I will always remember because it was buried on my birthday. So if you love the 90's and you remember something that you liked from that era drop a post on down this forum.

So here is my way from the 90's to say goodbye, Peace Out.

Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Head Admin
Head Admin
TyBerns

$HG : 38

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like the 90's   Nothing like the 90's EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I grew up in the 90's loved the TV Shows like Catdog, Double Dare 2000 ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like the 90's   Nothing like the 90's EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 am

Dude, 1998 does not mean you grew up in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like the 90's   Nothing like the 90's Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing like the 90's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: General Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: