Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Type of Racing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your Favorite Type of Racing Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:09 pm

What is your favorite type of racing?

My personal favorite is drifting. I love watching it. It's very entertaining. It takes skill to do such a thing, too.

My other favorites are Circuit Racing and Rally Racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Drifting is entertaining but it gets boring.

I have to say I have multiple forms of racing I like.

My list:

Nascar
F1
FIA
Rally
Trophy Truck
Semi-Truck
Go-kart
Dirt Track
Snowmobile
Trailer
Boat racing - Which is where a vehicle drags a boat around a track and does laps.
and Rock Crawling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:33 pm

You sir, have a great taste in racing. I love everything that you named. I find Trophy Truck racing, and Rock Crawling really interesting. NASCAR and F1 are also amazing. I watch NASCAR every weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Why thank you and also I am invited to the baha 1000 this year to drive in my Trophy Truck. So I hope I win the 10,000 dollar prize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

xXTheReapsterXx wrote:
Why thank you and also I am invited to the baha 1000 this year to drive in my Trophy Truck. So I hope I win the 10,000 dollar prize.
Good luck, my friend. I hope you do win the prize. So, you have your own Trophy Truck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Yeah I built my own trophy truck using a rebuilt diesel engine and I converted that engine to run off biofuel, which is french frie oil. I built my own frame and built the whole truck from the ground up. I wish I had a pic, but I don't own a camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Type of Racing   Your Favorite Type of Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Type of Racing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: General Stuff :: Vehicle Talk-
Jump to: