Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx Empty
PostSubject: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Like my topic title says, I am xXTheReapsterXx. I am a Xbox 360 gamer and sometimes I do play PS3 and PC games. If you want to know what games I play and what systems just send me a private message. You can also find me on facebook and racedepartment.com under different names. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TyBerns
Head Admin
Head Admin
TyBerns

$HG : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Reapster!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Welcome to HGF! Please be active, and keep the forums successful. I already know that you'll be a great member here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:01 pm

I hope that I will be a great member. The only way to guarentee that is to make sure not to piss me off. Excuse my language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

xXTheReapsterXx wrote:
I hope that I will be a great member. The only way to guarentee that is to make sure not to piss me off. Excuse my language.
Hopefully that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah tyberns can tell you that in previous forums I have had problems with other members but I can be a nice guy if you don't annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx   Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and I am xXTheReapsterXx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: General Stuff :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: