Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystix - LPer and GFX Artist

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mystix - LPer and GFX Artist Empty
PostSubject: Mystix - LPer and GFX Artist   Mystix - LPer and GFX Artist EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:35 am

I am MystixNinja, ex-admin for the Great Gamer's Garage and Get Sponsored Forum. I'm a retired forum staff who is now just going on forums to not only be kind of active, but give pointers to admin as well as advertise my GFX business.

I started YouTubing as bl1i8n2k (now a name given to a friend of mine) in November of 2008. This is my 5th year of YouTubing and I'm kind of getting off the ground. Some projects of mine included Director of Fusion Coil Productions (2010-2011), SykiatrikCircus (Oct. 2012 - Jan. 2013, June 2013 - now), guitargameguy productions (2010-now), and now introducing the Players. (Minecraft clan featuring me, bwillie0, WHTZT2U, MrGarrettReuscher, SodaDew, superscourge300, and Danmon05).

My past LP was Limbo, I'm working on Jet Set Radio Future, and my next project starts on June 21. I am also working with MrHorrorGalore on his Pokemon Bloody Platinum LP and working with SykiatrikCircus for the Ocarina of Time LP.

Anyways, since it's impossible for me to link my channel until next Monday, I'll just say my YouTube is MystixNinja (obviously)

Well, my GFX workshop will be up soon. Thanks for viewing this thread.
Back to top Go down

Mystix - LPer and GFX Artist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: General Stuff :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: