Hardcore Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling About Gaming Since Early 2013

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3 Empty
PostSubject: GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3   GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:37 pm

For any GTA fans (like myself), this is the chance to play GTA 1/2 if you didn't before. They will be available on PS3, but I'm not sure when. A few weeks ago, Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were added to PS3. Months ago, San Andreas, Vice City, and GTA III were added to PS3, too. Having GTA 1/2 is a nice little addition. They are classics, and where GTA started from.

Not sure if I'll pick them up, but it's a good little addition to PS3. I've just never really enjoyed the top-down view games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3   GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Well I liked more the GTA 3 character and missions too, so, ¿You dont know if it would be the GTA 3 too?
PD: Anyway is agood new about what you tell in this subject
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3   GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

GoombaX wrote:
Well I liked more the GTA 3 character and missions too, so, ¿You dont know if it would be the GTA 3 too?
PD: Anyway is agood new about what you tell in this subject
GTA III has already been added to PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3   GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok now is officially cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3   GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA 1 & 2 being ported to PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Gaming :: Gaming :: Playstation 3-
Jump to: